Full Desk Recruiter - New Business Development
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: Commission + Stock Options
NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc. (NHH) is a niche-based recruiting and staffing agency headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. We specialize in attracting world-class talent and recruiting elite candidates for the benefit of our clients. 365 days a year we are actively leveraging and cultivating relationships with career seeking military veterans, talented passive candidates and some of the most culturally diverse civilian professionals in the country. Our clients are comprised of highly respected and globally recognized Fortune 500 companies and industry-leading small and mid-sized organizations.
NHH currently has an opening for a seasoned Sales & Recruiting Professional to launch our unique business model into communities and cities throughout the Nation. For the right candidate, we are offering an opportunity to grow their own business with the support of the executive leadership of NHH. This proven model is more than a career change, it is a chance to change lives. Your sole mission will be to provide a conduit for which corporations can connect with high caliber candidates. You’ll be addressing the human capital challenges of corporations in your local area while simultaneously helping your neighbors find their “dream job”. If you are ready to take on this rewarding challenge to change the hiring mindset to a “Veteran First” mentality, then please apply today.
- Develop and grow your own client base by marketing NHH services for full-time placement solutions, trial to hire and contract positions.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision-makers.
- Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify NOW Hiring Heroes presence in the local business community.
- Maintains CRM to reflect efforts and track sales cycles.
- Exudes a positive attitude and clean-cut appearance at all times.
- Source, screen, and qualify potential candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking, and internal database.
- Interview prospective candidates via phone, video conferencing or in-person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements.
- Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified candidates to submit to current and future client base.
- Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders
- Maintain on-going contact with client companies and professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance our new client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals.
- Retired Military Preferred.
- 2+ years’ of business to business development experience
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.
- Ability to manage an uncapped, straight commission compensation plan.
Staffing & Executive Search professionals WANTED: Have a book of business already? Are you being justly compensated for the amount of revenue you produce for your firm/agency? If you would like to fully capitalize on your relationships and build your own firm/agency, we should talk! Build a legacy you can pass down to your children and stop making your boss rich. Contact us here: NowHiringHeroes@gmail.com
This is NOT a franchise opportunity.