WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES – 2nd Shift
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS $12.50 AN HOUR
Monday through Friday 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance available
The Warehouse Associate is an important position that has an impact on Safety and ensuring excellent Customer Service. We are currently hiring for the 2nd shift.
Essential job functions include:
- Having a constant focus on working safely.
- Focusing on accuracy and excellent customer service.
- Assembling customer orders, placing on pallets, shelves or conveyor belts.
- Utilizing a RF scanner to determine where products are to be moved.
- Occasionally or frequently using an electric pallet jack or forklift to move products.
- Receiving orders, verifying accuracy and scanning into the computer system.
- Shrink wrapping and banding products to pallets.
- Loading and unloading orders onto and from trailers.
- Receiving and unloading product and comparing to load paperwork and verifying accuracy.
- Reporting damages or inaccuracies to the appropriate supervisor.
- Ability to lift to 75 pounds occasionally or frequently.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- U.S. Military Veteran or family member preferred but not required.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
- At least 1-year experience working in a warehouse environment.
- At least 1- year experience operating a forklift and electric pallet jack and using a RF scanner.
- Ability to enter accurate information into the company computer system when required.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, bend, lift and pull throughout your shift as necessary.
- Good verbal communication skills.