WAREHOUSE INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
LOCATION: Lafayette, LA
SALARY: $35,000 - $40,000
Normal Work Schedule: M-F 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
This position is responsible for processing all incoming and outgoing freight, preparing shipments for delivery and packaging along with other warehouse functions.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Properly using and maintaining all warehouse equipment, including Wireless Warehouse scan guns.
- Understanding how to fully use the Wireless Warehouse guns (pulling tickets, receiving material, and properly putting away material)
- Maintaining all warehouse equipment including scissor lifts, drum dollies, carts and shelving.
- Promptly notifying management when warehouse equipment is in need of repair or replacement.
- Pulling packing and labels, transferring consignment tickets and sales tickets.
- Properly packaging product by ensuring enough padding is used to prevent damages and safe transportation.
- Labeling products that are not in original packaging to ensure easy identification.
- Labeling boxes clearly with the customer name and customer purchase order number.
- Packaging consignment orders, and ready to have installed into vending machines and/or VMI locations.
- Consignment delivery.
- Delivering and installing vending inventory to customers.
- Receiving and adjusting inventory into machines according to customers set procedures.
- Greeting customers in a professional and friendly manner and always representing the company in a professional manner.
- Adhering to company dress code and wearing the company uniform while on duty and meeting customers.
- Notifying management immediately when any potential problems arise in the warehouse or at a customer location.
- Military Veteran or Family Member preferred but not required.
- High School Graduate.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- No Drivers License Suspensions or Revocations in the last 3 years.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Being flexible with work hours when and if necessary.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to stand, walk, bend and lift heavy objects as the job requires.
- Able to work in a non-air conditioned environment.