Inside Sales Territory Leader
$65,000 - $70,000 + Bonuses, Paid Leave, Full Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits, 401k, etc.
: Electrical Products Industrial Distribution
Responsible for execution of strategic direction, development, and performance of inside sales teams in assigned markets (Gainesville, Tallahassee, Valsosta & Jacksonville). Works collectively with inside sales branch leaders and direct inside sales team. Provides leadership toward achievement of maximum profitability and growth with customers in line with company vision and values. Ensures execution of plans and strategies to expand customer base in marketing area and contributes to development of training and educational programs for clients and inside sales personnel.
- Executes and manages business plan and sales strategy for branch to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Plans and strategically partners with selected supplier partners to ensure achievement of mutual growth plans.
- Serves as coach and mentor to inside sales personnel.
- Promotes vision by providing customers with creative and broad based solutions to assist in achieving their goals.
- Works collectively with inside sales and field sales leaders to ensure effective communication within branches.
- Maintains limited and strategic account responsibility in branches.
- Oversees performance and development of inside sales teams.
- Conducts one-on-one review with sales team to build effective communications, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for improvement of team sales.
- Prepares action plans for inside sales team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Identifies and creates new sales initiatives and executes sales strategies to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in implementation of marketing plans.
- Works with divisions to coordinate sales activities and initiatives.
- Maintains accurate records of pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by sales teams.
- Maintains contact with clients in market areas to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Inside sales management with preferred experience in Electrical industry – 2 years required; 4 years preferred.
- Strong background and track record in managing creative sales initiatives – 4 years preferred.
- Training and developing a sales force (customer Service team) – 4 years preferred.
- High School Degree or equivalent required; Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Strong professional sales and consultative skills, ability to coach and mentor growing sales team.
- Knowledge of wholesale distribution products and markets preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of business and management principles, including resource allocation, leadership and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively in cross-functional work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, math, and persuasion skills preferred.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
Work is generally sedentary in nature but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
- Employee required to problem-solve.
- Employee required to communicate with the public.
Military Veteran preferred, but not required.