Title: IT Help Desk - Tier 1,2 & 3 Available & IT Help Desk Manager Available
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: Negotiable based on qualification, certifications & experience
These IT Help Desk Technician position will be based in Jacksonville, FL supporting a large client of ours with multiple locations throughout Northeast, FL. Our Technicians help our clients solve technical problems involving Windows PCs, Macs, desktop applications, anti-virus software, Windows servers, smartphones, printer, and network gear. This position will have an emphasis on providing POS support for our client. Help Desk Technicians are front-line client-facing support specialists. The best candidate for this role is tech-savvy and interested in learning more about the technologies our clients use and require for their business.
- Windows PC's installation, set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Mac installation, set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Desktop applications installation, set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Anti-virus software installation, set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Windows servers installation, set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Smartphones installation set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Printer and network gear installation, set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- High school Diploma
- Tech Savvy and willing to learn
- Valid driver's license with no more than 2 points
We offer long term employment with a 34-year-old company that is continually growing. Great benefits with many extras. Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation, and much more.
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background check and drug test.