Outside Sales Representative
$50,000 Base plus Commissions (uncapped)
Selling to current established customers and bringing on new business.
This is an industrial sales position in the steel industry and your focus will be on construction projects. You will be responsible for selling Structural and Construction related Fasteners to a well-established customer base and new customers.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and managing an active sales pipeline in assigned territory along with building and maintaining relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets by deadline dates.
- Being a liaison between the company and customers/prospects
- Attending trade shows and other events to gain insight and develop new relationships that lead to new business opportunities.
- Regularly communicating and interfacing with the Inside Sales Team and Management
- Maintain compliance with the company Business Management System (ISO)
- Performing other duties and tasks as needed or required.
- Military Veteran or Family Member preferred but not required.
- Experience with Industrial Fasteners is a plus.
- High school graduated required, college degree preferred and a plus.
- Five or more years’ experience in industrial or construction sales field.
- Strong focus on customer experience and satisfaction.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Focused, detail oriented and deadline driven.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience and proficiency with CRM software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; ability to become proficient in Company integrated database systems
- Willing to travel up to 40%. (overnight travel required)