Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: $25,000 - $33,000 P/Y ($12.00 to $16.00 /hour)
Client Overview: Founded in 1981, Our client continues to be a powerhouse of local leadership, unmatched customer support, and world-class technologies. Utilizing this proven business model, Our client has grown to 5 locations throughout Florida. They are focused on generating value for their clients by identifying operational inefficiencies and providing solutions through proprietary tools and best practices. Through their process, they provide sustainable solutions for optimizing business workflows.
We are looking for a sharp individual for our Accounts Receivable Clerk position.
- Customer Billing
- Inter-Company Billing
- Meter Collection
- Work A/R Aging’s with light collections
- Various Accounts Receivable related projects
- Capacity to work in a high-volume environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have very strong math skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Honest, ethical and able to handle monetary matters in a confidential manner.
- Previous experience with accounts receivable is a plus.
We offer long term employment with a 34-year-old company that is continually growing. Great benefits with many extras. Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation, and much more.
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background check and drug test.