Machine Operator 1st and 2nd Shift
LOCATION: Rossville, GA
PAY: $14.50 per hour. TIME AND ½ FOR OVERTIME HOURS WORKED
shift 5:00 AM – 1:30 PM
shift 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Other: Must be willing to work Saturday’s when required
Benefits include: Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k (with company match), Paid time off, Parental Leave.
Essential job functions include:
- Having a constant focus on working safely.
- Performing all duties in an efficient manner.
- Operating specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture and assemble products.
- Conducting periodic safety checks to make sure machine is safe and in good working order.
- Verifying adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed.
- Adjusting machine as needed for shift changes.
- Following directions given by supervisor.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- U.S. Military Veteran or family member preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
- 2 years’ experience as a machine operator.
- Preferred experience in one or more of the following areas: Roll lines, Press Brakes, Roll Mills, Stamping, Industrial Steel Machines.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Experience using a Tape Measure, Vernier Calipers, and a Micrometer.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, bend, lift and pull throughout your shift as necessary.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) throughout your work shift. (provided by company)
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must have your own OSHA approved footwear.