Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
DIRECT HIRE- FULL TIME
Pay: $22.40-$24.40 based on experience
3:00 PM-11:00 PM 3rd
11:00PM – 7:00AM
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for performing highly diversified duties that include troubleshooting, repairing and maintain manufacturing and facility equipment. Safety is of paramount importance and well-maintained equipment and systems are key in supporting the achievement of the facilities’ business goals and ultimately customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Performing all work in accordance with OSHA regulations, safety standards, rules, regulations, and practices of the facility.
- Performing regular PM’s on equipment to ensure good working order.
- Lubricating machines and their parts following stated processes and procedures.
- Welding and fabricating equipment parts when required.
- Assisting in the cleaning, disassembling, and assembling equipment.
- Troubleshooting problems related to mechanical and electrical devices and equipment.
- Maintaining and repairing machines and equipment throughout the facility and working closely with supervisors to ensure timely repairs. Replace, and realign machine parts and accessories in line with production specifications.
- Utilizing power tools to make repairs along with other complementary processes and procedures.
- Ensures operation of electrical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on production machines.
- Removing defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
- Adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Maintaining equipment, parts, and supply inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies.
- Conserving maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Working as a team-player and contributing to the overall success of the team, department, and company.
- Must provide hand tools required to perform assigned tasks.
- Performing other duties as needed or required.
- U.S. Military Veteran or family member preferred.
- Current or recent past experience as a maintenance mechanic or industrial maintenance technician.
- Thorough understanding of Hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems.
- Experience with fabrication tasks (welding is a plus).
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Detail oriented.
- Good reading and comprehension skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, bend, lift and pull throughout your shift as necessary.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally or frequently.