Warehouse Associate - Permanent Position (Direct Hire)
$12.00 - $14.00 per hour
with possible overtime available. Any hours worked over 40 will be considered overtime and will be paid time and a half.
: health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability, and 401k
Monday through Friday - Full time employment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The below description of the position is not all inclusive of the daily duties of a warehouse associate. You may be required to do one of the two positions or both in order to meet distribution goals.
- Order receiving, Order picking
- Scheduling freight pickups and deliveries
- Must be able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Use of computers is required to receive in shipments
- receive PO’s in software and create receivers
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Must be well spoken with positive attitude
- Team environment
- Organizational skills and attention to detail is a MUST
- Microsoft office knowledge is REQUIRED
- Fast paced environment
- Training is provided
Physical Activities: Ability to grasp, bend, stand, reach above shoulder height, and walk extensively throughout the warehouse. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Also, may encounter various environmental conditions such as hot and cool temperatures, hazardous items, noise, and dust. May also be necessary to use step ladders to perform tasks involving climbing and reaching. Will be required to drive forklifts to unload trucks and stage received product. Must be able to work while standing on concrete floors for long periods, and stand while operating equipment bearing full weight on both feet. May have to work on machines which operate up to 5 racks high.