Title: IT Help Desk Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Compensation: $41,000 P/Y ($20 per hour) Negotiable based on experience
This IT Help Desk Manager position will be based in Jacksonville, FL supporting a large client of ours with multiple locations throughout Northeast, FL. Their Technicians help their clients solve technical problems involving Windows PC's, Macs, desktop applications, anti-virus software, Windows servers, smartphones, printer and network gear. This position will have an emphasis on leading a team of IT help desk personnel to be efficient and client-focused in all aspects of IT support to multiple external clients.
Preferred experience leading a team conducting the following support procedures and duties:
- Windows PC's installation, set-up, troubleshoot, and repair
- Mac installation, set-up, troubleshoot, and repair
- Desktop applications installation, set-up, troubleshoot, and repair
- Anti-virus software installation, set-up, troubleshoot, and repair
- Windows servers installation, set-up, troubleshoot, and repair
- Smartphones installation set-up, troubleshoot and repair
- Printer and network gear installation, set-up, troubleshoot, and repair
- Associates Degree or better in an information technology related field
- Experience leading a team of 10 or more help desk technicians
- Managed Service Provider (MSP) background with Business (B2B) to Business focus
- Reliable, Dependable and willing to go above and beyond for the success of the company
- Ability to work autonomously without oversight
- Ability to lead and inspire
- Ability to manage multiple projects with all levels of an organization
We offer long term employment with a 34-year-old company that is continually growing. Great benefits with many extras. Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, vacation, and much more.
All applicants are required to demonstrate the ability to pass all pre-employment testing to include: background check and drug test.