MIG Welder - Manufacturing
Compensation: $17 p/h + plenty pf overtime available ($25.50 p/h)
MUST HAVE CLEAN BACKGROUND -
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include processing of raw materials into on-spec product, conducting quality checks, material set-up, and maintaining a clean and organized workspace. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to working safely, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong desire to learn manufacturing processes and operating complex machinery, and have a desire to advance within the company.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 75+lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
- May be required to work daily overtime, weekend work, and various shifts depending on your position.
- Must be able to work outside in all climate types such as extreme heat, rain, cold, and snow.
- Travel will be necessary; CONUS and OCONUS.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- No felony records
- Candidates will submit to a drug screen and background checks
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic knowledge of hand tools
- Ability to read a tape measure
- 2+ years of Military training, Technical School Certificate, and/or AA degree in a related field
- Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific directions, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned.
- Construction background
- On the job experience with metal fabrication
- Ability to weld MIG and TIG