Pay: $16.00 - $25.00 Per Hour
Full Time – Direct Hire – Training Available.
Seeking mechanically inclined team members to work in the field installing residential and light commercial grid-tied photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Following project plans and drawings and ensure that all projects are built according to design.
- Work with other crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Communicate with Lead Installer and Construction Manager daily about job status.
- Placement and wiring of Soladeck junction boxes.
- Assembling the solar array racking, properly sealing all roof penetrations, installing all relative equipment and setting up solar monitoring systems.
- Maintaining high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety and efficiency.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting system malfunctions and operational issues.
- Communicating with customers in a professional, and respectful manner, and answering questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
- Driving a company vehicle when required.
- Military Veteran or family member preferred but not required.
- Good Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Previous solar installation experience preferred.
- Experience installing both roof and ground mount systems.
- Experience with micro and string inverters as well as setting up monitoring systems.
- NABCEP Certification preferred.
- General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills.
- Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations.
- Professional appearance and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to report to job sites.
- Detail oriented.
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record