PRESS OPERATORS - ASSEMBLERS
Direct Hire – Full Time – Excellent Benefits- Opportunity for Advancement
Location: Rossville, GA
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 – Pay Review after 90 days
1st Shift: 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM – Monday – Thursday
2nd Shift: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM – Monday - Thursday
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement and Life
- Holiday Pay after 30 days of employment
- Paid Vacation
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Operating power presses, plate rolls, press brakes and CNC equipment to bend, roll, ream
- Shaping and forming metal stock into parts and products.
- Operating bender, spot welder and automatic buffing lathe and hand lathe.
- Assembling parts and subassemblies to form products using fixtures, hand tools and power tools.
- Properly, boxing, and labeling parts and shipping cartons.
- Reading and understanding how to use measuring devices such as calipers and tape measures.
- Operating stand-up and conventional forklifts when necessary.
- Other duties as needed or required.
- U.S. Military Veteran or family member preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a positive attitude and team spirit.
- Preferred experience in one or more of the following areas: Roll lines, Press Brakes, Roll Mills, Stamping, Industrial Steel Machines.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Experience using a Tape Measure, Vernier Calipers, and a Micrometer.
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.
- Ability to stand, walk, push, bend, lift and pull throughout your shift as necessary.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) throughout your work shift. (provided by company)
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Must have your own OSHA approved footwear.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.