Title: Production Associate
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Compensation: Based on Experience ($17 - $18 p/h)
Military Veteran Preferred, but not reqiuired
Are you ready to join an exciting, growing industry? We are looking for Production Associates to work collectively and cooperatively as part of a team ensuring production quotas are met in a timely fashion while observing the highest standards of safety and quality. The successful candidates will be reliable, punctual and able to perform physical tasks that are repetitive and lift up to 50 lbs. Ideally, our Production Associates will have effective communication skills and a positive and flexible attitude.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- 1-year experience working in industrial production is strongly preferred
- Available to work a flexible schedule including overtime
- Cooperative with accepting unanticipated overtime requests
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manuals
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to comply with all safety guidelines at all times
- Reliable and punctual and regular with attendance
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and speak basic English
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and quality standards are met consistently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and efficiency without compromising quality
- Flexible and cooperative to meet changing and unexpected deadlines. This may include, but is not limited to, being willing to work overtime which may not be scheduled or anticipated in advance.
- Complete repetitive packaging tasks such as box assembly, packing, and labeling
- Work cooperatively with the production team to meet quotas and goals
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management
- Follow all written and verbal instructions
- Attend all safety and production training
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain confidentiality in accordance with internal standards and requirements
- May rotate duties with other teams as needed. Must be cooperative and flexible to perform different roles as requested/required.
- Identify ways to enhance efficiency without sacrificing quality
- Able to work overtime as needed, including nights and weekends. Employees will be compensated for overtime in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
The physical requirements illustrated are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manual dexterity
- Able and patient to do repetitive tasks
- Ability to learn and use various machines and hand tools
- Lifting, bending, reaching, twisting, turning, grasping
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs