Sales Account Manager - Ocean & Air Cargo
Remote: (South Florida)
Base Salary: $90,000 – $120,000
Generous uncapped commissions on sales
Seeking Ocean/Air Sales Professionals with experience in Asian, European, and Latin American sectors.
Our client is a leading full-service provider of Global Supply Chain Solutions by land, sea, and air. This includes transportation, logistics, warehousing, and distribution.
The successful Sales Account Manager will be responsible for driving revenue growth by selling value-added logistic solutions to new and existing clients for ocean and air related products.
- Prospecting and penetrating new potential clients.
- Developing and managing a strong book of business.
- Creating new sales, expanding network, attending local events and trade shows.
- Conducting face-to-face customer meetings weekly.
- Following-up with and moving clients through the sales cycle.
- Collaborating with operations and internal sales on a regular basis.
- Negotiating value-added logistics solutions with clients.
- Successfully closing business deals.
- Evaluating and analyzing strong P/L each quarter.
- Military Veteran or Family Member preferred but not required.
- 5 years minimum international freight forwarding sales experience.
- Solid book of business from Asia, Europe or Latin America to U.S. trade lanes.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all groups within the company.
-Willing and able to travel to the local and home office when required.
- When required, willing to travel locally or to other states for customer meetings.
NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc. (NHH) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc. and all client companies of NHH comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training, etc.. For more information on NHH's EOE program or to report a violation, Follow this link