Selling Sales Manager – Senior Sales Representative
Daytona and surrounding areas
Salary $75k - $125k plus Bonuses & Uncapped Commission
Copier and Printer Sales & Leasing – Business Services – Managed Services
Selling Sales Manager Job description and requirements:
Our client is expanding their market and they are looking for a “Highly Qualified”, Experienced Selling Sales Manager to be responsible for developing and managing a sales team, in addition to selling in Volusia and Flagler Counties. This includes meeting and exceeding established sales performance and profitability targets, while continuously improving overall customer satisfaction and retention.
The Selling Sales Manager responsibilities include:
- Must be a high energy individual that can develop and manage a team of Sales Representatives for net new business and expanding a customer base.
- Be responsible for motivating and advising sales reps to improve their performance.
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates each member.
- Hire and train new sales representatives.
- Assist in helping sales reps achieve their objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills.
- Instill Integrity and trust.
- Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management.
- Analytical skills: be able to use data-driven reports to spur sales coaching sessions and empower reps to take ownership of their opportunity pipelines.
- Ensure that sales reps understand pricing, margins, and discounting impacts.
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
- Ensure that the sales department works cross-functionally with executives from other departments.
Previous experience of managing and selling business to business is a requirement with a proven track record, preferably in the business technology equipment industry is highly recommended.
Company’s Advantages include:
- Generous Base Salary + Uncapped Team Override/Commission Structure, bonus incentives.
- Manufacturers incentives.
- Car Allowance.
- Employee & Company Discounts.
- Professional Sales Training and Development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Benefits.
- 401K Matching.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.